Monday, January 4, 2010

Cinnamon Fruit Dip


I made this dip for a Christmas Party. It is an excellent and EASY dip to make and eat with fruit. The problem I had was that the original recipe was way to sweet. It tasted like cinnamon cake frosting! I have cut down the sugar, so the fruit goodness can shine through!
Cinnamon Fruit Dip

8 oz cream cheese (only use regular for a smooth dip)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
3 tsp milk

Melt the cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute. Mix in the other ingredients, and stir to combine.

Serve with apple slices, bananas, or your favorite fruit!

6 comments:

  1. I love cinnamon, perfect dip for my apples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This looks and sounds so tasty. I am going to have to make this for my next party :D Would be an incentive to eat more fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! This looks delicious! Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooh! This looks really good! I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, this is a good idea. I've never tasted a cinnamon cream cheese dip so I'm gonna try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing! I always eat my apples with cinnamon I will have to step it up!! Great Idea! xoxo Camille @ nevernaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete