Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 11 Menu Plan

Week 11 Meal plan is here! Now, you may have noticed that I'm not doing a weekly plan; more like every other week. If you would like them more often, please let me know. We're at the point where we'll probably be having repeat meals.

This week is a little bit of a "preview" week. There are some recipes that I plan to post on the blog, but are not here yet. So, you get to try them first! I also assigned the meals by "day 1" instead of days of the week. I find that when I make my personal meal plans, I often make them out of order. I don't think it matters, as long as you've gone shopping!

As always, I appreciate any input!

Day 1: Spinach Feta Pasta with Rosemary Focaccia Bread
Day 2: Spicy Crockpot Shredded Pork in either Burritos or Salad
Day 3: Ritz Cracker Chicken with Oven Roasted Broccoli
Day 4: Leftovers
Day 5: Leftover pork in Taquitos with a Salad
Day 6: Maria's Sunshine Salad
Day 7: White Bean and Chicken Chili
Dessert: Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies

Download the menu, recipes, and shopping list from Google Documents!



1 comment:

  1. Your food sounds delicious! I kind of want to check out Ritz Cracker Chicken!

    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete