Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 16 Menu Plan

Welcome back to our weekly menu plan! This week features some great meals from my home, as well as meals from other bloggers. Try some out, and let me know what you think!

As always, you can download the menu, recipes, and shopping list! 


Day 1: Oven Baked Chimichangas with Mexican Black Bean Dip
Day 2: Spinach and Feta Pasta with Crusty Bread and a Salad
Day 3: Slow Cooker Chicken Mole with Tortillas and Refried Beans
Day 4: Teriyaki Burgers with your favorite burger sides. (chips, fries, fruit, etc)
Day 5: Baked Potato Bar
Day 6: Tomato Basil Soup with Parmesan Crostini ( Harvest Restaurant. Thanksgiving Point) **Not my favorite tomato soup. It was more like a pasta sauce than a soup. :(

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. I think I am going to stop doing my Friday menu and just use your menu plan each week. Your blog makes me so excited to meal plan and cook!!

    ReplyDelete