Saturday, October 30, 2010

Week 20 Menu Plan

This is a good eating week. All the meals, except one, (It's a new one) are my favorites. They are the meals that I make over and over again. I hope you love them just as much as my family does!

One note- you will notice a lot of chicken this week. However, 2 of the meals can be made without it, and 1 ham meal can be made without that protein as well. Chicken is cheap, easy, and versatile! Love it!




Day 1: Teriyaki Steak with Seasoned Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Salad
Day 2: Monterrey Chicken with a salad or veggies
Day 3: Fettuccine Alfredo w/ or w/out Chicken, crusty bread, and veggies
Day 4: Cilantro Lime Chicken Burritos with Cilantro Lime dressing
Day 5: Chicken, Black Bean, Spinach Enchiladas 
*I finally  made this dish! We thought it was good, and despite looking hard, it was pretty easy. However, it just didn't have enough flavor for us. If I do it again, I'll add tons more cilantro and jalapeno. Maybe add some peppers or spices in the enchiladas themselves. I made a little tomato and avocado salad to go on top and that made a big difference. (Chopped tomatoes and avocados, salt, pepper, and cilantro)
Day 6: Egg Burritos

Dessert: Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars with Streusal Topping

Download the Menu, Recipes, and Shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment